GameStop's Black Friday sale offers cheap Xbox 360 and PS3 bundles, discounts Battlefield 4
GameStop has finally detailed its 2013 Black Friday plans. In a press release sent out today, GameStop revealed some of the discounts it has planned for the big day. And while, unfortunately, no specific Xbox One or PS4 items were included, gamers can save big on current-gen consoles as there both Xbox 360 and PS3 bundles being offered.
Some of the items that will be on sale include:
- Xbox360 250GB bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider only $199 (Friday only)
- PS3 250GB bundle including The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins only $199 (Friday only)
- Battlefield 4 for only $24.99 (Friday only)
- Just Dance 4 for only $14.99 (Friday only)
- Sophix 7” tablet only $69.98 (Friday only)
- Buy two pre-owned items get one free (includes games, accessories, systems and electronics)
- Pre-Owned Xbox 360+20GB Hard Drive and Extra Wireless Controller for $99.99
Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that any of the next-gen offerings will be getting a discount this year; although, that shouldn't come as much of a surprise seeing as how the PS4 and Xbox One just released this month.
GameStop noted that they will not be open on Thanksgiving Day. “Out of respect for our store associates and their families, GameStop made the business decision to not open our more than 4,200 U.S. retail stores on Thanksgiving,” said Jason Cochran, vice president of Store Operations and Strategic Initiatives for GameStop. The majority of GameStop stores will instead open at midnight on Friday, November 29 to offer the Black Friday promotions.