Future Titanfall 2 updates bringing plenty of content; Details here
Seven months later and we are still seeing support!
Respawn has revealed their roadmap of updates for Titanfall 2 and it's looking pretty good! Over the next few months (April to June), we will be seeing the addition of two general multiplayer maps, two Live Fire Maps, a new Titan, and two more purchasable Prime Titans: Ronin and Tone.
Luckily, the additions - besides the Titan - aren't that much of a mystery, thanks to an image provided by Respawn.
New general multiplayer maps:
- Relic (Titanfall 1 remake)
- Glitch (Completely new)
New Live Fire Maps:
Respawn expects to get the following updates out on Titanfall 2 between April and June:
- Gen cap increase to 100
- Expanded Private Match settings including the addition of Live Fire and Coliseum to the selectable modes
- A new Faction
- Marked for Death game mode
- More Pilot executions
- Addition refinements to matchmaking like estimated wait time and more
- More purchasable camos, skins, etc. from the store
That's not all the developers have in mind, they finished off the list above with a vague 'and more!' Overall, the roadmap for Titanfall 2 is looking fairly strong!