Fifth batch of Forza Horizon 2 cars revealed
Last week we saw the fourth batch of Forza Horizon 2's cars revealed and today we are looking at the fitfth batch.
We will be seeing Forza 2 release in late September (the 30th to be exact) on the Xbox One and Xbox 360 - so, we can look forward to a couple weeks of more reveals.
Getting down to business, here are the reveals for this week:
- 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO
- 1992 Ford Escort RS Cosworth
- 2004 Honda Civic Type-R
- 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
- 2013 KTM X-Bow R
- 1992 Nissan Silvia CLUB K's
- 1973 Ford Capri RS3100*
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso*
- 2011 Aston Martin V12 Zagato (Villa d’Este)*
- 2012 Bowler EXR S*
- 1993 McLaren F1*
The final five with the asterix(*) were featured on Xbox Wire in more detail. You can check them out here or just look at the images we put up.
What car will you be driving? Let me know!