FIFA 14 finally gets patched on Xbox One
The long-awaited FIFA 14 stability patch, which was released for the PlayStation 4 version back in December, has finally arrived on Xbox One. According to the updated post on the EA forums, the patch addresses some stability issues with online matches along with a number of other issues -- all of which are listed below.
- Some stability issues when entering Online matches.
- Some cases where users with large friends lists can't access certain Online features.
- Allows the Goalkeeper in Clubs mode to change camera angles.
- Modifications to a couple of camera angles in specific stadiums to improve playability.
- Ensures the Brazuca match ball appears properly in FUT once redeemed in the EAS FC Catalogue.
- Resolves some Online issues regarding match invites.
- Improvements to some Kinect Global Speech Commands.
- Occurrences of mismatched roster names in Seasons matches.
- Virtual Pro Ball Skills varying from match to match.
- Random list appearing instead of Friends Clubs list in Pro Clubs.
"Our commitment to improve the FIFA 14 is ongoing, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements," EA said. Despite any issues it may have, FIFA remains one of EA's strongest titles worldwide, taking the number one spot on the UK all formats, all prices chart last week.