Far Cry 4 'Limited Edition' pre-order gets you three extra missions
Ubisoft has revealed a "Limited Edition" version of Far Cry 4. Available by simply pre-ordering the game, "Hurk's Redemption Limited Edition" stars the popular nutjob from Far Cry 3, adding three single-player missions and an exclusive weapon.
The three single-player missions will add an additional 60 minutes of gameplay (20 minutes each mission), according to UK retailer GAME. Additionally, Hurk's hefty harpoon gun, The Impaler, will also be available for use. Below is a list of the contents included in this Limited Edition:
- Mission 1: Fight dangerous enemies in the ice caves of snow-capped mountains to retrieve a rare artifact.
- Mission 2: Fight waves of enemies while riding an unusual vehicle with Hurk by your side.
- Mission 3: In this epic bro-tastic conclusion, chase down an enemy convoy and save Hurk from certain death.
- Exclusive Weapon: Harpoon gun “the Impaler”!
- Use this modified whale hunting Harpoon with a Unique Skin Pack to shoot harpoon stakes!
The Far Cry 4 Hurk's Redemption Limited Edition can be had by simply pre-ordering the game, which will be released on November 18 in North America for Xbox One, PS4, PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. Last month, GameStop listed a $30 Season Pass for Far Cry 4 though no details have been released. It's unclear if this content will be included with that or if this is specifically a pre-order bonus. With E3 right around the corner, and Ubisoft promising a more in-depth first look at the game, I expect we'll hear more details regarding retail options.