EA Mythic Takes Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning on the Road
April 17, 2008
EA MYTHIC TAKES WARHAMMER ONLINE: AGE OF RECKONING ON THE ROAD
Gamers Can Get Their Hands on WAR and Win a Spot in the Closed Beta
Fans looking forward to Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (WAR), EA Mythic's highly anticipated MMORPG, can get hands-on time with the game at events throughout the US this summer. Gamers, including the over 600,000 fanatics eagerly awaiting a spot in WAR's closed beta test, will have the chance to experience WAR's Realm vs. Realm(TM) gameplay at several upcoming events. Attendees will also have the opportunity to win access to the closed beta, and meet the developers, including Creative Director Paul Barnett and Senior Producer Jeff Hickman.
WAR is everywhere at the following shows:
* New York Comic Con: April 18-20, 2008 (New York, NY)
- Catch the WAR stage show extravaganza with Paul and Jeff at 12:00 noon on Sunday, April 20.
- Join Jeff for the MMO discussion panel at 4:00pm on April 20th.
* Origins: June 26-29, 2008 (Columbus, OH)
* Comic Con: July 24-27, 2008 (San Diego, CA)
* Gen Con Indy: August 14-17, 2008 (Indianapolis, IN)
* Penny-Arcade Expo: August 29-31, 2008 (Seattle, WA)
In addition, the developers will be showing WAR at Games Workshop's upcoming Games Days:
* Baltimore, MD: June 14, 2008
* Toronto, ON: June 21, 2008
* Chicago, IL: July 26, 2008
* Los Angeles, CA: August 23, 2008
Based on Games Workshop's epic tabletop fantasy war game, WAR features revolutionary Realm vs. Realm (RvR) game play that will immerse players in a world of perpetual conflict. Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning is scheduled for release on the PC in Fall 2008. For more details on the events, including the developers' presentation and panel schedules, please visitwww.warhammeronline.com.