E3 2017: Skyrim on Nintendo Switch will include all DLC, motion controls, and have Amiibo support
Dragonborn on the go!
One of the highest rated games of all time is coming to Nintendo's newest console, the Nintendo Switch. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will be coming to the Switch this year with all of its previously released DLC but no details were given for mods like the ones featured in the Xbox One/PS4 2016 remaster.
The trailer shown off revealed that the game will feature Amiibo support, allowing you to get armor and gear from games like The Legend of Zelda inside Skyrim. In addition to that, ALL DLC will be included in this version. We also got a look at the game's motion controls which allows you to swing your sword and shoot your bow and arrow using the two joy-cons. No release date was given but we may hear something at Nintendo's press conference later this week.
- Epic Fantasy Reborn: Skyrim reimagines the open-world fantasy epic, pushing the gameplay and technology of a virtual world to new heights.
- Live another life, in another world: Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the legendary freedom of choice, storytelling, and adventure of The Elder Scrolls is realized like never before.
- Stunning Graphics and Immersive Gameplay: Skyrim‘s game engine brings to life a complete virtual world with rolling clouds, rugged mountains, bustling cities, lush fields, and ancient dungeons.
- You Are What You Play: Choose from hundreds of weapons, spells, and abilities. The character system allows you to play any way you want and define yourself through your actions.
- The Legend of Zelda Outfits and Weapons: Tap compatible The Legend of Zelda character amiibo to gain outfits and gear inspired by the series. Take down enemies with the Master Sword, protect yourself with the Hylian shield, or look heroic in the Champion’s Tunic. Tap other compatible amiibo to gain additional loot. Compatible amiibo include those from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild series, 30th Anniversary – The Legend of Zelda series, Super Smash Bros. series, and The Legend of Zelda series.
- Motion Controls: Use all-new motion controls for combat and lockpicking – battle with melee weapons, aim your bow and arrow, and more.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will come to Nintendo Switch in 2017.