E3 2014 Watch: Phil Spencer says that we'll see new IPs and new sequels at E3
Phil Spencer, the brand new head of Xbox, recently Tweeted out that we can expect to see new IPs and sequels coming to the Xbox brand.
This is, undoubtedly, a very surprising turn of events. It's only fitting that I share this information with you, dear reader, with some other (possibly surprising) developments to come from the Electronic Enteratinment Expo:
- E3 is happening this June in Los Angeles, California.
- Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft will all hype up their announcements.
- The internet will overreact to everything at E3.
- The best games will (sadly) be unplayable.
- The internet will (probably) declare the PS4 as still the greatest thing ever invented in the history of mankind.
- Nintendo will continue the break the heart of every Wii U owner.
- I really hope that last one isn't true.
- Half-Life 3 won't be announced.