Dust 514 Mercenary Pack announced
CCP Games has announced a brand-new Mercenary Pack for upcoming free-to-play massively multiplayer first-person shooter, Dust 514.
Scheduled to release later this year exclusively on the PlayStation 3, the Mercenary Pack provides those who play Dust 514 with an arsenal of gear, game currency, and a 30-day active skill booster. The pack also includes exclusive items to reward early adopters with unique styled armor and weapons, as well as an all-access pass to the closed-beta program running throughout the summer.
The Mercenary Pack costs just $19.99 and is now available on the PlayStation Network in the U.S. It will be available in Europe on June 27. Here's what it contains:
- 4,000 Aurum ($20 USD value) - the in-game currency for DUST 514 that you can buy in the PS Store
- 30-day Active Skill Booster - increases earned Skill Points (SP) by 50%
- 'Dragonfly' Scout Dropuit - a uniquely designed armor with unlimited use
- 'Toxin" ICD-9 Submachine Gun with unlimited use and a custom skin
- HK4M Shotgun X 50
- Hacked Drop Uplink x 50 - allows players to create on-the-spot spawn points for their teammates
- Fused Locus Grenade x 50
- 1.5dn Myofibril Stimulant x 50 - offers players a temporary melee damage boost against opponents
- All Access Beta Pass - allows players to participate in every Beta Event, as well as additional play sessions during off weekends
Dust 514's first scheduled Beta Event begins this Thursday, June 28. By purchasing the Mercenary Pack you will be guaranteed access to every Beta Event,and have exclusive access to the game on off-weekends. You can sign up to participate in Dust 514, but participants will be chosen at random. All participating players will be awarded a unique dropsuit for each Beta Event to commemorate the testing time of Dust 514.