Drakengard 3 announces release date in America with collector’s edition and trailer
Are you ready to get your sisters together for some Drakengard 3 action? If you’re a fan of the series you should be happy to know that come March 20th, you’ll be able to get in America exclusively on PlayStation 3. If this is a game you’re definilty planning on getting, you’re going to want to preorder it sooner than later.
Let me introduce you to the tier system Square Enix has established. These bonuses apply to both the standard edition since the collector’s gets all of the incentives automatically. For each tier you order in, you’ll receive the later tiers as well.
- Tier One: players who place their pre-order from today through March 3 will receive a special Japanese voiceover DLC and automatically unlock the two yet-to-be-announced bonuses;
- Tier Two: from March 4 to April 8, pre-ordering the game will unlock the two remaining unannounced bonuses;
- Tier Three: from April 9 until launch, players will receive the final unannounced locked bonus only.
Sooooo… yea, order early. The collector’s edition will only have 5,000 copies, which really isn’t that much. It comes with:
- All three tier pre-order incentives mentioned above
- The Complete Novella
- Official Soundtrack CD Sampler
- Prequel Stage DLC – Play as Zero’s sister, One, in this additional level
- Caim Costume DLC – Protagonist of the original Drakengard (Once equipped, stamina consumption decreases by half when using a skill)
- Giant Baby Hat DLC – For your in-game dragon companion
- Drakengard 3 Collectible Poster
The standard edition is $49.99 and the collector’s is $79.99, get out there and preorder!