Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen expansion set to release in April
Following last year's announcement of Dragon's Dogma, Dark Arisen, Capcom has confirmed the expansion will release on April 23 in North America and April 26 across Europe. Available as both a physical disc and digital download, Dark Arisen will expand the world if Dragon's Dogma, offering a brand new area filled with new missions and enemies.
In the expansion you'll journey to the cursed Bitterblack Isle on a quest to discover an underground realm filled with incredible treasure -- and deadly new foes. Those of you who have already played the original game can export your existing characters and save data to Arisen. New high-level skills and augments, as well as weapons and armor sets will be available. Furthermore, owners of the original will receive 100,000 Rift Crystals, unlimited Ferrystones, and the Gransys Armour Pack consisting of six brand new costumes for free, upon purchasing Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen.
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen delivers all of the original content plus the following:
- A massive new underground realm to explore featuring over 25 terrifying new enemies
Level 3 Skills
- DD: DA provides each character class with a new tier of skills, giving players new devastating abilities and skills to master
- Over 100 pieces of new equipment
- All new high level weapons and armor sets for players venturing into the underground caverns
- 14 new character/Pawn augments
- New tiers of equipment enhancement
- Level 3 Skills
- And there’s more:
- Increased character customization options
- Item appraisal
- Option to select Japanese voice over
It will be available on April 23, 2013 for $39.99.