Disney Infinity celebrates Frozen's success with new Challenge Toy Boxes
With Disney's Frozen having crossed the $500 million milestone, Disney Interactive is getting in on the fun by offering Disney Infinity players a set of all new Toy Boxes that "celebrate the coolest film of 2013."
"Players were asked to use elements from their Frozen Toy Box Pack to create original Frozen-themed Toy Boxes," Disney Interactive wrote. "This week’s winning submissions lets players relive familiar moments from Frozen, race on a chilly track and experience new adventures set within Arendelle. The top global Toy Box of the week is “Frozen Hunt“ – where players are challenged to find and activate four different buttons that will help build out a giant version of everyone’s favorite snowman – Olaf."
Without further adieu, here are the five "Frozen Toy Box Challenge winners," which are available in-game now.
- Frozen Hunt - Do you want to build a Snowman? Find and step on 4 buttons hidden around Arendelle to do just that. Watch out for thin ice!
- Frozen Adventure - Experience an interactive adventure from various scenes of Disney’s Frozen movie.
- Anna’s Quest - Arendelle has frozen solid! Go to the mountains and bring Elsa back to her throne so she can undo the spell.
- Let it Go! - It’s the anniversary of Queen Elsa’s coronation, but she’s missing and Weselton thugs are causing a ruckus. Help!
- Olaf’s Race - Zoom around a racetrack featuring everybody’s favorite snowman, Olaf.