Diablo 3 update 1.0.2 now live, patch notes available
Diablo 3 patch 1.0.2 is now live and ready to be downloaded, according to Blizzard.
The maintenance, which began earlier this morning, is "mainly aimed at addressing service issues", but there are quite a few changes to the auction house along with class skills.
While the patch downloads you may want to check out the full patch notes below:
Skill Rune - Tranquility
- Duration of immunity granted to nearby allies from crowd control effects reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second
- Skill Rune - Tranquility
- Players should no longer receive an "Error 14009" when logging in
- The "Select a Hero" menu will now also display the difficulty level for each character
- Several speed improvements have been made to the streaming downloader
- All players in a party should now receive "Till Death Do Us Part" even if they don’t have Haedrig Eamon as their active follower
- Witch Doctors should no longer receive an error if they kill a Shadow Clone with a Damage-Over-Time (DoT) skill after it's launched a Firebomb but before it's reached its target
- The auction log in the Completed tab will now display a player's activity (bids, buyouts, sales, etc) in the proper order
- When placing a new bid over a previous bid on the same auction, players will now be provided with the correct warning message: "Raising your maximum bid on an Auction you are already winning raises your current bid to just above your previous maximum bid. Are you sure you want to continue?"
- Players will now receive an error message if they attempt to purchase an item after the 50 item limit has been reached in the Completed tab
- The "Physical Damage" Preferred Stats option for rings has been renamed to "Bonus Minimum Physical Damage"
- The "All Damage" Preferred Stats option for weapons and armor has been removed and replaced with bonuses of specific damage types
- Items which have been purchased from a vendor and equipped by the player can now be sold on the Auction House
- Listing items on the Auction House from a different character than the one currently selected should no longer cause item display issues
- The public chat list will now sort alphabetically
- Spirit Vessel (Passive) no longer clears debuffs when using waypoints or changing equipment
Not too much excitement in today's patch, but I'll take stability over features. In a post today, Blizzard confirmed the first "real game balance changes", outside of hotfixes, will be coming in patch 1.0.3.