Dead Island Zombies Invade Playstation Home
The Dead Island zombie epidemic has infested Playstation Home. This limited-time game event is the latest in a series of on-going Playstation Home "Total Game Integration" content offerings. Players can unlock an exclusive in-game weapon by completing 10 challenges in a Playstation Home game based on the highly anticipated open-world horror title, Dead Island. Playstation blog has released a list of challenges thatwill help you survive the zombie apocalypse.
After taking the “Zombie Survivor Quiz” and unlocking the Dead Island-inspired clothing items and snapping photos of yourself posing with the walking dead in the hilarious “Zombie Photo Shoot” game, approach the tiki bar in PlayStation Home’s Central Plaza to play the Dead Island-themed “Zombie Survivor Game.” Hack, slash, bludgeon, shoot, decapitate, and dismember swarms of zombies in a series of bloody, hyper-violent challenges that reward survivors with special Dead Island content – including the “Exploding Zombie Bait,” a mega-powerful weapon for use in Dead Island that can only be acquired by surviving the onslaught in PlayStation Home. Here’s a list of all the challenges (and what you’ll win for completing them):
- One Man Army – Survive all three waves of zombies in single player.
- Iron Will – Survive an entire wave in multiplayer without being downed.
- Nobody Left Behind – Survive an entire wave in multiplayer with all four players.
- “A” for Style – Kill zombies using every available finishing move in single or multiplayer.
- You Got Red on You – Stack up 100 kills in single or multiplayer.
- They Belong to Me Now – Cut off 200 limbs in single or multiplayer.
- Handyman – Craft 10 different weapons.
- Here, Have Some Random Stuff – Craft and donate 10 items to the community.
- Smorgasbord of Stuff – Craft and donate every type of item to the community.
- Completionist – Complete all nine challenges.