Darksiders III leaked for PS4, Xbox One, and PC; Game details, screenshots
There it is.
Back in 2015 it was pretty much confirmed that Darksiders 3 would be making an eventual release. The remastered games were a method of testing whether there was still interest in the game and a way to get money to develop Darksiders 3.
Now, an Amazon (Gematsu) listing from THQ Nordic has revealed Darksiders 3 - before THQ Nordic even had the opportunity to do it themselves. At the moment, the game has no official release date, although it does have a placeholder date of December 31, 2018.
Luckily, the listing came with a couple details, which you'll find below (along with screenshots).
Return to an apocalyptic Earth in Darksiders III, a hack-n-slash Action Adventure where players assume the role of FURY in her quest to hunt down and dispose of the Seven Deadly Sins. The most unpredictable and enigmatic of the Four Horsemen, FURY must succeed where many have failed - to bring balance to the forces that now ravage Earth. Darksiders III is the long-anticipated, third chapter in the critically-acclaimed Darksiders franchise.
- Play as FURY: a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings
- Darksiders signature art style: expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature
The game is due to release in 2018 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.