D2C Games Chalkboard Sports Baseball Hits it Out of the Park, Onto Your iPod
August 12, 2008
D2C Games’ Chalkboard Sports Baseball Hits it Out of the Park, Onto Your iPod
The Only Baseball Game Available for iPods is Now Available on the iTunes Store
D2C Games, Inc., a premier developer and publisher of mass-market downloadable interactive entertainment, today announced that Chalkboard Sports Baseball™ is now available on the iTunes® Store www.iTunes.com. Sports fans can purchase and download Chalkboard Sports Baseball for $4.99 and play America’s favorite pastime anytime, anywhere on an iPod® nano (3rd generation), iPod® classic and iPod® (5th generation).
Chalkboard Sports Baseball offers incredibly fun game play and depth not usually found in casual sports games and it was developed exclusively for iPod® and the unique click wheel.
Chalkboard Sports Baseball features…
- Easy, Pick-Up-and-Play controls optimized for the Click Wheel.
- Personalized teams thanks to FaceMaker™, a unique web-based tool that allows gamers to easily import their own images into the game via iTunes®.
- I-Think AI™: computer players so smart they literally think on the fly.
- Bonus point home run targets and unlockable pitches.
- Quick Play and Playoff modes, six ballparks, multiple camera views, all the sounds of being at the ballpark – even day and night games!
“The iPod is a game platform that offers a remarkably unique interface that is simple and intuitive, with endless possibilities to developers,” said Scott Orr, founder and CEO of D2C Games. “Chalkboard Sports Baseball is the first game we are bringing to iPod gamers and we have big plans to offer more Chalkboard Sports titles that are easy to play, incredibly fun and user personalized.”