Congrats to the IndieCade 2012 winners
Last week, IndieCade revealed its winners across several categories during the IndieCade Red Carpet Awards. The event, which was hosted by Felicia Day, was rife with pleasantly cheesy jokes and entertaining group activities. Oh, and there were also awards. Can't forget about those.
Several incredible games were selected as finalists. The following is the list of winning entries which includes titles such as Dyad by Right Square Bracket Left Square Bracket and Hokra by Ramiro Corbetta:
- Grand Jury Award: Unmanned - Molleindustria
- Visuals: Gorogoa - Jason Roberts
- Audio: Dyad - RSBLSB
- Impact: Reality Ends Here - Jeff Watson and Simon Wiscombe, USC Game Innovation Lab
- Interaction: Interference – Nathalie Pozzi and Eric Zimmerman
- Game Design: Armada D6 - Eric Zimmerman and John Sharp
- Technology: Vornheim - Zak S.
- Story/ World Design: Botanicula - Amanita Designs
- Special Recognition: The Stanley Parable - Davey Wreden
- The Trailblazers Award: Elan Lee
- Developers Choice Award: Renga - wallFour
- Audience Choice Award: Hokra - Ramiro Corbetta
Congratulations to the winners of this year's IndieCade Awards. With such fresh ideas in terms of both gameplay and concept, there's no doubt that these folks deserve the recognition.
Want to talk about indie games, Kirby, or cheap pizza? Follow me on Twitter @dr_davidsanchez.