Clash of Clans 'Treasury' Update: Loot Cart detailed
Recover some lost resources in the Loot Cart
As previously explained, " "After your village has been attacked, a percentage of the stolen resources will be added to a Loot Cart in your Village. Once you collect the resources from the Loot Cart, these will be transferred to your Treasury for safeguarding."
Today, we received more information about how the Loot Cart will function.
- A broken down Loot Cart appears in your Village after every defense
- Collect this cart to recover some of your lost resources
- Only one Loot Cart will appear at a time, so collect it right away!
- The Loot Cart appears randomly in the area village after any defense and it contains 20% of the lost resources
- If a Loot Cart is already spawned, its Gold, Elixir and/or Dark Elixir values will update if a subsequent defense would be worth more of that resource
- A Loot Cart cannot be collected if your storages are full
Check the links below for more details on the other two pillars of the update:
Supercell says the Treasury update is "just around the corner."