Clash of Clans 'Saved War Base' update now available
Clash of Clans newest update, dubbed "Saved War Base," is now available for download. As revealed in the patch notes yesterday, the main focus of this update, like the name suggests, is on Clan Wars. The update contains a number of features aimed at improving the overall Clan Wars experience, like a separate war base layout and editor, more in-depth Clan Wars stats, and other interface improvements.
It's worth pointing out that the new update does seemingly have a few hiccups that Supercell is looking into. Apparently, there are some issues with chat and some other bugs that have popped up. Supercell is working to fix these problems.
Here are the official patch notes:
War Base layout and War Base Edit Mode!
- Been wanting to keep a separate layout for your War Base? Now you can!
- Your War Base layout now has a life of its own and will persist from war to war without the need to touch your regular village.
- War Base Edit Mode is available on the Clan War map during preparation day only. Layouts are still locked during battle day.
- Upgrades in your village are still automatically applied to your War Base, but remember to place any new buildings into your War Base layout!
- Even if you're upgrading your Inferno Tower or X-Bow in your village, you can toggle between different modes in your War Base.
Clan Wars stats improvements!
- All new War Stats tab shows lots of new cool war statistics. Find it under the blue star button after battle day begins.
- Most heroic victory and most heroic defense replays for each team are featured in the War Stats!
- Improved Clan war info pages under the blue star button are now outfitted with war related stats instead of general clan stats.
- See information about total war attacks, defenses and war stars won per member in these Clan war info pages.
Clan Wars feature improvements!
- Dismiss donated troops from your War Base Clan Castle if they don't meet your standards!
- See in the clan chat when a leader or co-leader starts or cancels a Clan War matchmaking.
- Each base on the war map is now numbered to help you find bases easier.
- The ! notification icon on the war button will appear only once per war during preparation (instead of every session).
- Russian language is now supported in game settings!
- Fixed a display bug in spell factory capacity when scouting in war.
- A notification will appear in clan chat if Clan War matchmaking fails to find an opponent.
- Village edit mode available at Town Hall 3 (previously was 4).
- "Request/Full" texts are visible on the clan castle even while under upgrade.
- Improved the start war screen button layout and behavior.