Castle Crashers storm onto Steam
The Behemoth is bringing its XBLA and PSN beat-em-up Castle Crashers to Steam for PC.
No release date was given, but the developer's own John Baez will show the title running on Valve's service at Gamescom tomorrow through August 19.
A list of features and system requirements for the Steam release are below:
Castle Crashers Steam Features:
- Integrated voice chat
- Steam Achievements
- Gamepad support
- Steam Cloud Support
- Local and Online Multiplayer
- Colorful hand drawn 2D visuals!
- Over 30 levels plus five arena modes
- Unlock more than 25 characters and over 40 weapons!
- Intuitive combo and magic system: Unlock an arsenal of new attacks as your character progresses through the game.
- Experience system: Level up your character and adjust Strength, Magic, Defense, and Agility.
- Animal orbs: These adorable little companions each add different abilities to aid you on your journey
- Arena mode: Battle other players in free-for-all or team matches with four unique modes to choose from!
- Insane Mode: Test your skills in the ultimate campaign challenge.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: Dual Core Processor 2GHz+
- Memory: 1GB
- Hard Disk Space: 300MB
- Video Card: Graphics: 256 MB dedicated directx 9.0c compatible card
- Sound: DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card
The company is currently preparing BattleBlock Theater for release on XBLA.
Follow @wita on Twitter for tales of superheroes, plumbers in overalls, and literary adventures.