Capcom Announces Street Fighter III Online Edition Patch Details
Capcom has listened to your feedback, and has created a patch that will address a few bugs that you may have run into while playing Street Fighter III Online Edition. While the patch is currently going through the submissions process, Capcom is targeting a September 27 release date. In the meantime, here are a few of the items the upcoming patch will address:
- Fixes a bug that made it difficult to get into a Ranked Match, especially during times of peak traffic.
- Fixes a bug that could cause players to have very large disconnection percentages (> 100)
- Fixes a bug that could cause characters to become invisible online, or to be displayed with incorrect colors.
- Fixes a bug that sometimes caused Hugo’s combo trial #2 to not detect correctly
- Fixes a bug that permitted an exploit in Trial mode when using "stun" settings
- Fixes some rare crashes
- Improves network stability
- Adds support for additional DLC packs
- Raises the online level cap