Apr 24, 2017 | 6 Comments
Capcom Notes Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Gameplay Changes
Thanks to Capcom-Unity, we now have the official changes coming to Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
- X-Factor can be activated in the air.
- The attack and speed increases for each character while in X-Factor have been adjusted. Additionally, the damage reduction minimum while in X-Factor has been decreased from 50% in MvC3 to 35% in UMvC3, and Hyper Combos performed during X-Factor will now be subject to damage scaling.
- An upward exchange (this was sideways exchange in previous builds, and may be a translation error) during an Air Combo will take away 1 bar of your opponent’s HC Gauge.
- When you launch the enemy in the air with a Special Attack, hold the button down and your character will automatically super jump to follow the launched opponent. (This can be turned on or off in the Options menu.)
- The window for Aerial Exchange Counters has been adjusted, making it easier to land one.
- If you land a Snap Back attack on an assist character, similar to the landing it on the point character, the assist will become unavailable for a short period of time.
- It will no longer be possible to block during an air dash.
- The rate of HC Meter gain has been decreased by 10%, to 90% of what it was in MvC3.
Leave a comment with your thoughts on the latest changes.
- In MvC3, the amount of hit stun caused by assists was fixed, but in UMvC3 hit stun caused by assists will also be subject to hit stun deterioration during combos.
- For characters who have 8-way dashes, the speed on their down-back air dash has been slightly decreased.
About The Author
In This Article