Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Now Available
Call of Duty: Black Ops, the best selling game ever on the Xbox 360, releases its much anticipated downloadable content today. Available now on Xbox Live, Annihilation gives players four new multiplayer maps and a Zombie experience for the ages. Annihilation is the third downloadable content pack released from Activision and Treyarch.
- The Annihilation content pack’s new maps include the following:
- “Hangar 18,” located in the highly classified military base of Area 51, where gamers will fight through experimental weapons labs, the SR-71 test hangar and a mysterious autopsy room.
- “Drive-In,” where players experience close-quarters combat through a 1960s American Drive-In theater, complete with a snack shack and a classic arcade.
- “Silo,” where-in gamers can infiltrate a massive secret Soviet nuclear missile site under construction within a multi-level battleground.
- "Hazard," located on the cliff sides of Cuba, in which gamers can explore a coastal golf course fit for a Dictator, where stocked clubhouses and manicured fairways meet snipers hidden in sand traps.
- "Shangri-La,” the all-new Zombies experience, transports players into a mythical paradise overrun with the undead. Our Heroes will come face-to-face with new species of zombies and navigate through a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns, all set within a legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle.
To celebrate the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation, Activision and Treyarch today are hosting a “Grudge Match” on Xbox LIVE at Treyarch. Jason Terry of the Dallas Mavericks and Rudy Gay of the Memphis Grizzlies will lead teams in a head-to-head match-up featuring members of the Treyarch development team and Call of Duty: Black Ops fans.