Call of Duty: WWII PC Open Beta pre-load now available; System specs, features detailed
As previously announced, the Call of Duty: WWII open beta is hitting the PC later this week, on September 29th. Luckily, the game's beta is currently available for pre-load on Steam! Pre-loading the game will let you make the most out of the relatively short beta.
The beta is set to last from September 29th to October 2nd on PC. You can get the details on modes, maps, PC requirements and more below!
Modes and Maps:
- Pointe du Hoc,
- Ardennes Forest
- War – Operation Breakout
- Team Deathmatch
- Kill Confirmed
- Divisions – Five Divisions:
- Mountain Division
- Level Starts at 1; Level Cap will increase to level 35 over the weekend.
System Specs (Minimum):
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Native 4K Support
- Framerate Cap Slider (up to 250FPS)
- FOV Resizing
- Keyboard/Mouse Fully Re-mappable
- Controller Support
- G-Sync Monitor Support
- Ultra-Wide Monitor Support
- High-resolution Mouse Support
- Advanced Video Settings
In related news, an awesome looking Call of Duty: WWII themed limited edition PlayStation 4 was announced, the first singleplayer story trailer was revealed containing quite a lot of details, then a batch of four trailers introducing the main character of the campaign was released during the same day, and then a documentary about the making of the campaign and the historical accuracy was released.
Call of Duty WW: II is set for release November 3rd on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, where PlayStation 4 will get access to any new DLC 30 days before the other platforms.