Call of Duty: Ghosts updated on Xbox 360
The Xbox 360 version of Call of Duty: Ghosts has received a title update that slightly tweaks the game's competitive rules while also make some changes to the Broadcaster mode. As of this writing, only the Xbox 360 version has been updated, but I expect other platforms will follow. Here are the changes brought on by today's Call of Duty: Ghosts update, courtesy of Infinity Ward.
- Restrict Ghillie suits in competitive rules.
- Restrict Tracker Sights in competitive rules.
- Restrict Danger Close in competitive rules.
- Disable third-person spectating in competitive Private Matches.
- Add a kill feed to Broadcaster mode.
- Address Broadcaster mode stability (squash crash bugs).
In other Ghosts news, Activision earlier this week officially unveiled Onslaught, the first downloadable content pack for the game. It will add four new multiplayer maps, the new "Maverick" dual-purpose Assault Rifle/Sniper Rifle, and the first installment of Extinction's four-part episodic narrative, Episode 1: Nightfall. Check out the details here.