Call of Duty: Black ops 2 'Vengeance' DLC now available on PS3 and PC
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2's third downloadable content pack, Vengeance, is now available on PlayStation 3 and PC ($14.99) -- about a month its Xbox 360 debut thanks to an exclusivity deal. Vengeance offers players four new multiplayer maps and a new chapter for Zombies players.
- Cove: The stage is set for all-out conflict on this small, forgotten island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with players battling it out amongst the wreckage of a jet that crash-landed during a smuggling operation gone wrong.
- Detour: A destroyed suspension bridge, high above an East Coast waterway, packed with scattered vehicles, exposed iron and collapsed pavement where the head-to-head action will play out on multiple levels.
- Rush: Get ready for fast, close-quarters engagements in this paintball course turned full-combat arena, giving players new opportunities and challenges to use the cover to their advantage.
- Uplink: In this re-imagined adaptation of the fan-favorite multiplayer map "Summit" from the original Call of Duty: Black Ops, players clash deep in the rain-soaked jungles of Myanmar, high atop a hi-tech mountain facility.
- Buried (Zombies): Once players meet up with the four survivors of Tranzit, they'll begin to encounter the undead residents of an abandoned underground Old West mining town.
Additionally, six new Black Ops 2 Personalization Packs will be available for PS3 and PC on August 22. The packs are Glam, Coyote, Aqua, Pack-a-Punch, Breach, and Rogue, and will be available for $1.99 each.
Looking even further ahead, Call of Duty will maintain this same release pattern, with Ghosts' DLC launching first on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.