Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 'Revolution' DLC details leaked
New details and information regarding the content of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2's heavily-rumored "Revolution" DLC have been leaked by online retailer Amazon. According to OXM, the now-removed Amazon listing revealed descriptions for each map and weapon in the upcoming DLC pack -- which has yet to be announced but has already been leaked through retailer promotional materials and ads via the game's official website.
So what can fans expect when the new DLC drops? We already know it includes four new multiplayer maps -- Hydro, Downhill, Grind, and Mirage -- as well as a zombie map named 'Die Rise' and a new weapons, the Peacekeeper SMG. Here are the alleged descriptions for each:
- Hydro - This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
- Downhill - A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
- Grind - Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
- Mirage - This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilizes sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the center as a natural chokepoint.
- Zombies - Die Rise - The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning down town into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
- Peacekeeper SMG - This impressive sub-machine gun fills the open weapon slot in your load-out with power and accuracy.
Black Ops 2 "Revolution" is expected to release on January 27, 2013, but Activision hasn't yet formally announced it.