Borderlands 2 hot fixes rolling out on consoles and PC
Gearbox has announced a series of hot fixes for Borderlands 2 will be rolling out today for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. The hot fix is applied automatically at the "Press Start" screen when the game is connected to the internet, so you won't have to manually do anything. As Gearbox explains, these type of hot fixes are used to "temporarily address issues between major updates."
As for what the hot fixes will address, below are the notes:
- Adjusted Mechromancer’s Sweetheart class mod to correctly increase team health.
- Assassin’s “Slayer of Terramorphous” class mod no longer includes Gunzerker skill bonus.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Critical hits against Midgets now register properly.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Rat Thief enemies are no longer allowed in Pete’s Bar due to patron concerns regarding excessive theft.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Torgue vending machines can now stock up to level 50 legendary weapons.