Boba Fett gets nerfed in upcoming Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One, PS4 patch
Au revoir auto-lock!
Last week, the PC version of Star Wars Battlefront was updated with a patch that increased AT-AT health on Endor, tweaked some weapons and altered Boba Fett's missile. This patch came along with news that PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users could look forward to an update for Battlefront in the near future.
Well, the patch is coming on December 16th to the Xbox one and PS4 and it's bringing the same changes to the console versions of the game.
That means that Boba Fett's missiles will no longer auto-lock. Yup, auto-lock is gone.
Unfortunately, this patch won't address horrible matchmaking issues players are encountering, but you can check out what the patch will address below. EA and DICE say they are working on a fix for the matchmanking though, so keep your heads up.
Star Card Update:
- Fixed an issue where players were having issues using Star Cards in Heroes vs. Villains
The below only applies to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for this update
Miscellaneous Updates and Tweaks:
- Fixed an issue where one out of 12 players remained in the loading screen on Swamp Crashsite, Sorosuub Centroplex, and Graveyard of Giants in Heroes vs. Villains and Walker Assault multiplayer modes
- Fixed an issue where two players would spawn in a damage area that doesn’t match visual lava
Walker Assault Updates and Tweaks:
- Increased AT-AT health on Endor
Hero Updates and Tweaks:
- Removed auto-lock on Boba Fett´s missile.
Weapons, Gadgets and Star Cards Tweaks:
- Tweaked impact damage for Impact grenade from 100 to 90