BlizzCon 2014 detailed; tickets go on sale next month
Blizzard has shared plans for its eighth BlizCon gaming convention, which is to be held Friday, November 7 and Saturday, November 8 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Southern California.
"Terrans, nephalem, Alliance, and Horde from across the multiverse are invited to join Blizzard for a two-day celebration at the nexus of all things Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo," Blizzard said in the press release.
Despite being months away, tickets for the popular event will actually go on sale next month. Tickets will be available in two batches -- probably because they sell out almost immediately. The first batch will be available on May 7 (7pm Pacific), followed by the second on May 10 (10am Pacific). In addition, a limited number of tickets to an exclusive pre-BlizzCon dinner to benefit Children's Hospital of
"BlizzCon is always the biggest highlight of the year for us," said
Here's what Blizzard has planned for the two-day event:
Hands-on play time with the latest versions of
- Global finals for Blizzard eSports, including the StarCraft II World Championship Series Global Finals
- In-depth discussion panels with Blizzard game developers and artists
- Competitive and casual tournaments for players to showcase their talents
- Community contests with great prizes
- Commemorative merchandise based on Blizzard Entertainment's game universes
- More activities and attractions to be announced
Tickets will cost $199 each and will be available from Eventbrite.