Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb DLC out now
If you enjoyed Edmund McMillen's The Binding of Isaac and have been waiting for a reason to jump back into the eerily awesome roguelike RPG shmup, this news is for you. Yesterday, Wrath of the Lamb, a DLC pack that adds a bunch of new content to Isaac, landed on Steam for your downloading pleasure.
If you haven't played Isaac yet, then mosey on over to my review of the game, read it, and download the indie gem. It really is a great game worth playing by folks who like when something kicks their asses really bad.
Wrath of the Lamb features over 100 new items, added bosses, more achievements, additional music, and a hell of a lot more. Plus, it's priced at $2.99, which is pretty affordable, even for an impoverished denizen of the streets such as myself.
Check out the full list of additions that come with Wrath of the Lamb below:
- 100+ new items! (now over 235 items!)
- 5+ new chapters!
- 20+ new enemies!
- 25 new achievements!
- 15+ new bosses!
- 6+ new room types!
- 6+ new mysterious item drops (eternal hearts, playing cards, dimes and more!)
- 5+ new music tracks by Danny B
- A new item type, Trinkets
- A new challenge mode with 10 unique challenges that unlock more content
- A new unlockable character, Samson (The Beserker)
- A new final (final) chapter and boss with new endings
- Tons of new random happenings, curses, blessings, NPCs, fortune tellers and more!
- Also more super secrets than you'd probably expect ... good luck finding them all.
For a bunch of nonsensical gibberish, follow @thesanchezdavid on Twitter.