Battlefield 4 Xbox One 'stability' update rolling out
Following the release of an update for the PS3, PS4, and PC, it's now the Xbox One's turn for DICE's Battlefield 4 update which is said to contain "various fixes for improving general stability." DICE confirmed the update a few hours ago, which should now be live in game.
In addition to the vague stability improvements, the update also contains numerous fixes for bugs and glitches. You can view all of the changes below.
- Various fixes for improving general stability
- Fixed various random deadlocks (the so called “sound loop crash”)
- Fixed flickering in map and minimap on Rogue Transmission and Operation Locker
- Fixed issue with player spawning under the map in Lancang Dam
- Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open
- Fixed an occasional bug where players could experience intermittent engine sound dropouts when driving wheeled IFVs
- Fixed camera glitch when switching weapons while moving in crouch
- China Rising: Fixed animation glitch for motorbike passengers ocuring when aiming
- Increased damage by 25% for the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons
- Normalized repair rates across all vehicles. Vehicles with lower health points, like aircraft and transport vehicles, now repair more slowly than before
- Fixed a bug where the M1 Abrams Coaxial HMG ammo box was occasionally blocking the driver’s camera
- Fix for friendly marker not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members
- Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100% health even though the soldier was hurt)
- Fixed a bug where players’ rank icons in the scoreboard would not be updated
- Fixed issue with soldier health showing 1 HP in killcard instead of 0 HP
- Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done
- Reduced the risk of single player campaign save file becoming corrupt
All that's left now is an update for the Xbox 360 version of the game. We'll be sure to keep you informed when that begins rolling out.