Battlefield 4 PC game update coming December 3rd
The update is scheduled to start rolling out at 1:00am PST / 4:00am EST, followed by the actual China Rising content around 2:00am PST / 5:00am EST. "You can expect some downtime around these times as servers are being prepared to support this new content," DICE warned.
Below is the list of fixes that the latest game update will bring to the PC version of Battlefield 4:
- Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
- Fixed the audio bug where audio sometimes randomly dropped out while playing on certain multiplayer maps (typically Golmud Railway and Hainan Resort)
- Fixed the "one-hit kill bug" where occasionally damage from a single bullet was applied multiple times
- Fixed a common crash that would occur when exiting from the Single Player Campaign to Main Menu
- Tweaked the network and computer performance screen to show proper values. Players can now test their computer and network connection and get recommendations if they need to adjust something to improve their gameplay experience