Batman: Arkham City Missing Save Files Affect Xbox 360 Users
It looks like Xbox 360 users are experiencing some save problems in Batman: Arkham City. Community Manager Andy Cataldo addressed the issue via a forum post titled, "XBOX 360 Missing Save Files."
The title pretty much says it all - a number of Xbox 360 gamers have foundt heir save files missing when playing the game. More importantly, Warner Bros. is looking for Xbox 360 gamers to help solve the disappearing save files and as Cataldo wrote on the forums, "We greatly appreciate and value you as a customer and apologize for any inconvenience if you have encountered any technical problems which might have impacted your experience with the game."
Cotaldo urges users experiencing the problem to report the issue as the "QA department has been unable to repoduce this issue."
Warner Bros. has gathered a list of questions for those affected by the current bug to report on to pinpoint the exact problem. The information needed include:
- What version of the XBOX 360 hardware are you are experiencing the “disappearing save files” issue on?
- What storage method are you using to save your Batman: Arkham City game files to (i.e. XBOX 360 hard drive, XBOX 360 memory unit, USB drive)?
- What version of the XBOX 360 system software do you have on your machine?
- Are you running a Beta version of the forthcoming XBOX 360 “Holiday 2011” system update?
- Have you experienced the “disappearing save files” issue before and/or after installing any Batman: Arkham City DLC content (If yes, please be specific as to the DLC content you have downloaded)?
- Have you experienced the “disappearing save files” issue before and/or after installing either of Batman: Arkham City's two title updates?
If you are experiencing the missing save files on your copy of Batman: Arkham City, contact WB Games Support.