Attack on Titan 2 game announced for PS4, Vita, PC and Nintendo Switch
Koei Tecmo has announced this week at Tokyo Game Show that an Attack on Titan 2 game is going to be released in Japan early next year. The game is being developed by Omega Force and will be based on the second season of the famous anime.
At first, the game was announced for PS4, Vita, and PC (via Steam). Later on, it was mentioned that a Nintendo Switch version will be available too.
The game will contain the following gameplay mechanics:
- · 3D Maneuver Gear actions are more diversified.
- · Titan movements have evolved, making battles more exhilarating.
- · Players can experience the story of the second season of the television anime.
- · The amount of playable characters in Attack on Titan 2 has significantly increased from the 10 playable characters in Koei Tecmo’s first Attack on Titan game. (A specific number was not announced.)
- · Players will be able to have deep exchanges with the characters from the original work.
A North American and European released hasn’t been announced yet, but the game has been confirmed to be released in the West for the Nintendo Switch.