Atlus discounts ten games in a "Re-Vita-lized" sale on PSN
Atlus is lightening the pressure on your wallet with its "Re-Vita-lized" PlayStation Network Price Drop Event, going on now. Customers can pick up any of these ten downloadable games for Sony's old handheld, which are also transferrable to the new PlayStation Vita ... if your memory card can handle the burden.
The sale includes games such as the full Persona PSP collection, the brawler Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble, and various RPG titles.
The full list of participating titles:
- Class of Heroes -- now $14.99 (was $39.99)
- Crimson Gem Saga -- now $14.99 (was $29.99)
- Hexyz Force -- now $14.99 (was $29.99)
- Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble -- now $14.99 (was $39.99)
- Knights in the Nightmare -- now $14.99 (was $29.99)
- Riviera: The Promised Land -- now $9.99 (was $14.99)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona -- now $19.99 (was $39.99)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin -- now $29.99 (was $39.99)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable -- now $19.99 (was $39.99)
- Yggdra Union -- now $9.99 (was $14.99)
"Whether you're a PSP system owner who has watched ATLUS RPGs from afar, your eyes glued to your pervy game-watching binoculars but your wallet unable to open itself for the cause, or perhaps you spend your evenings making sexy time with the two nubs on your new PlayStation Vita," said Aram Jabbari, manager of PR and sales, in a press release today. "Now you can dive into a library of critically acclaimed ATLUS PSP system games that delivers hundreds of hours of deep, compelling RPG adventures and promises to thoroughly satisfy your hardcore gamer cravings."
Will you take advantage of these deals?
Follow @wita on Twitter for tales of superheroes, plumbers in overalls, and literary adventures.