Assassin's Creed 4 PS4 patch causing 'issues' with multiplayer, Ubisoft investigating
The latest update for Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (version 1.03) appears to be causing some issues with the game's multiplayer on PlayStation 4. Ubisoft hasnt gotten into specifics, but they did say they are "investigating" the issues associated with the patch, which released on PS4 today.
Over on the forums, a user reported that the patch has reset all of his multiplayer progress.
Was prestige 1 level 42 or so... Now I'm level 1 again.
Nobody is online (literally there are no sessions)
Abstergo Plus is gone.
All my credits items... Everything (except my character pack) was reset.
As for the actual patch, it's the same as the one that hit PC back in December, but here are the notes as a reminder.
- Fixed a bug with Abstergo Challenges not completing correctly (kill every type of animal, use every weapon, etc.)
- Fixed a bug where infinite loading occurs when attempting to replay some missions (particularly affecting “A Governor No Longer” Mission)
- Fixed a bug where Edward would continue to hold the blowpipe in his left hand throughout the game
- Fixed rare crashes and freezes
- Fixed a bug in Sequence 12
- Fixed a bug where Community Challenge rewards were not being awarded properly (Community Challenges will resume shortly!)
- Fixed a bug where Uplay Rewards were not available after redemption
- Fixed a bug where Player Stats were not submitted on game quit
- NEW MAPS ADDED: Fort Saint-Mathieu and Plantation
- Fixed a bug on the Wolfpack income
- Fixed rare crashes and freezes
- Fixed crashes on the Big Events
- Fixed the icon for the "Professional" Abstergo Grade
- Fixed a situation where Abstergo rank appeared as undefined for unranked friends in Abstergo Network menu
- Fixed bugs in Wolfpack menus
- Ladders now award players with appropriate amount of points
- Fixed a bug where one group remained stuck on character selection if the other group leader quit the group while in the lobby
- Fixed the situation where the title remained stuck after unplugging the Ethernet Cable and having the Character Pack installed
- Fix on Timephase Ability to prevent affected players from climbing and jumping
- Add a delay before re-opening a door/lift with unstoppable equipped
- Change the size of the capture zone on Artifact Assault
- Fixed a situation where two groups sometimes couldn't join each other
- Fixed a situation where you could see the Animus Shield during respawn
- Fixes on Wolfpack extra-objectives
- Rebalancing between Knives and Teleport Abilities
- Fixed a bug where the compass disappears after Minor Hack has been used on NPCs
- Fixed a bug where members of the same clan could be split up in the lobby
- Fixed a bug where a clan group remained stuck in the character selection screen after the second clan returned to search for a session
- Fixed a situation where the player became invisible when he tried to teleport with the artifact
- Fixes applied to Uplay linking
- Several fixes applied to the HUD
- Fixed a bug where player's decoy could be seen running in mid-air in a specific location in Prison
- Fixes on the rewards and unlocks
- Fix on the challenge system. The fix resets all challenge progress but you'll keep your unlocked content.