Assassin's Creed 3 Tyranny of King Washington release dates confirmed
Today not only marked the birth of Mewtwo, but also the confirmation of release dates for Assassin's Creed 3 'The Tyranny of King Washington'. The new content can be bought with the Assassin’s Creed 3 Season Pass on the Xbox 360 for 2400 MP, Playstation Network for $29.99, PC, and Wii U Nintendo E-Shop. If you don't fancy digital downloads you can purchase the content together or separately in GameStop and Best Buy for $9.99 per episode.
Without further ado here are the release dates:
- Assassin’s Creed 3 'The Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy' February 19, 2013
- Assassin’s Creed 3 'The Tyranny of King Washington: The Betrayal' March 19, 2013
- Assassin’s Creed 3 'The Tyranny of King Washington: The Redemption' April 23, 2013
The first episode The Infamy focuses Ratonhnhaké:ton as he awakens from a nightmarish dream to discover that the power hungry George Washington has been crowned as King of the United States of America. Ratonhnhaké:ton isn't at a total loss though, he will fight to dethrone Washington with new abilities:
- Power of the Bear – Fills Ratonhnhaké:ton with the strength and fury of the mighty bear.
- Power of the Eagle – Delivers a burst of speed, empowering Ratonhnhaké:ton with blinding agility
- Power of the Wolf – Adopt the master camouflage of the wolf, rendering Ratonhnhaké:ton undetectable.
- Warpaint – A symbol of power and courage enhancing Ratonhnhaké:ton’s abilities.
- Alpha of the Pack – Command a brotherhood of fearsome and ruthless wolves.
The DLC definitely looks like a good fit for anyone who was left hungering for more after beating AC3, but at the same time Ubisoft is asking you to invest an extra $30 for the content. The game works up to $90 so far and will probably have more content on the way once Tyranny of King Washington finishes up in April. That leaves two questions, how much are you willing to invest into one game title?
Follow me on Twitter @Tatiana__GZ and I'll make you a sandwich, that's what I'm supposed to do - right?