Assassin's Creed 3 Limited Edition aims to 'ignite the Revolution' in North America
Ubisoft has announced another new special edition of Assassin's Creed 3 that is only available in North America and Latin America. Sparking patriotism among us all, the new Assassin's Creed 3 Limited Edition looks to "ignite the American Revolution" - just in time for the 4th of July.
What better way to spread patriotism and freedom than with a ton of extra goodies? Here's what the Assassin's Creed 3 Limited Edition, which retails for $119.99, will include:
- Assassin’s Creed III video game.
- Stunning 9.44" Assassin statue featuring Connor poised to strike with tomahawk and hidden blade.
- Embroidered 28"x48" Assassin’s Creed-inspired colonial flag.
- 3"x3.25" sturdy metal belt buckle to proudly proclaim your allegiance to the Assassins.
Assassin's Creed 3 Limited Edition will release for Xbox 360 and PS3 on October 30 in North America and Latin America, but it is available for pre-order today at GameStop, Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and Wal-Mart.
This special edition is available exclusively to North America and Latin America. This is in addition to the previous three editions announced: "The Freedom Edition", "Join or Die Edition", and the plain old "Special Edition". Each of these include one exclusive single player mission.
Ubisoft also announced the Assassin’s Creed 3 Digital Deluxe Edition for Windows PC. This will retail digitally from UBIShop for $64.99 and includes:
- Assassin’s Creed III video game
- George Washington’s notebook revealing his true story during the American Revolution
- Three single-player missions taking players from the high seas to Cozumel Island in search of Captain Kidd’s fabled lost treasure
- The Captain of the Aquila’s uniform and traditional Colonial Assassin outfit, boarding axe and Scottish flintlock – rumored to have fired “the shot heard round the world” – for use in the single-player campaign
- Sharpshooter and Redcoat characters for use in multiplayer
- A collection of the best audio tracks from previous Assassin’s Creed games
In May, Ubisoft announced the Assassin's Creed 3 UbiWorkshop Edition which includes either the PS3 or Xbox 360 version of the game, the second edition of the Assassin's Creed Encyclopedia and a graphic novel titled Assassin's Creed: Subject 4.
With all of these special editions, how is one to choose!? You have until October 30, 2012 to make your decision because that is when Assassin's Creed 3 releases.