Arma 2 & Operation Arrowhead Massively Patched
So today the wide world of Arma 2 received a massive patch. These fixes include a smoother multiplayer, better use of memory, bug fixes, and improved AI. This patch should improve both your single player and multiplayer experience.
Below are the official patch notes from a Bohemia Interactive press release. Enjoy.
Operation Arrowhead patched to 1.60
• New features: FXAA Anti-Aliasing mode, user-definable memory allocators, new scripting commands, new commandline options
• Multiplayer is much smoother, no more warping, includes a number of fixes, optimizations and improvements
• Netcode, VON and dedicated server fixes plus configuration additions in place
• Singleplayer received visual states smoothing and prediction (notable e.g. on distant units)
• AI is improved, especially (but not only) in combat, AI has received numerous bug fixes
• Aircraft & Helicopter simulation received slight improvements
• ARMA 2, ARMA 2: OA, ARMA 2: EW campaigns and stand-alone missions received special treatment to get rid of most annoying bugs
• Numerous other small bugs/glitches fixed
Arma 2 patched to 1.11
• Numerous bug fixes, multiplayer code tweaks and mission fixes
• ARMA 2, ARMA 2: OA, ARMA 2: EW campaigns and stand-alone missions received special treatment to get rid of the most annoying bugs
Arma 2:Free patched to 1.11
• MP Code brought into line with Arma 2 for compatibility
BAF patched to 1.03 and PMC patched to 1.02
• Several stability and game saves fixes as well as mission tweaks, also new BAF missions included.