Amazon offers $50 Xbox 360, PS3 purchase credit and $70 gift card with Wii trade-in
Amazon's latest Nintendo Wii trade-in promotion sounds confusing, but it's a great deal. Today, when you trade in your Wii console you can get a qualifying new Xbox 360 for as low as $79.99 or a PS3 for as low as $129.99.
Here's how it works:
When you trade in your Wii you will get an Amazon.com Gift Card worth up to $70, redeemable towards items sold on Amazon. In addition, you will get a $50 bonus credit toward the purchase of qualifying Xbox 360 or PS3 consoles.
The qualifying Xbox 360 consoles include:
- Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle with Kinect - $399.99
- Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect - $299.99
- Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle - $299.99
- Xbox 360 4GB Console - $199.99
- Xbox 360 Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bundle - $399.96
- Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle - Available for Pre-order
It should be noted that the $79.99 Xbox 360 price is based on the Xbox 360 4GB Console using the $70 gift card and $50 bonus credit. Still, it's a great offer, especially if you don't play your Wii anymore!
As for the qualifying PS3 consoles:
- PlayStation 3 160GB System - $249.96
- PlayStation 3 320GB System - $299.99
- PS3 320GB Uncharted 3 Bundle - $279.99
- PS3 160GB with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 Blu-ray Disc Bundle - Currently Unavailable
The $129.99 price is based on the 160GB PS3 system with the $70 gift card and $50 bonus credit.
Now for the fine print:
"Amazon.com Gift Card amount may vary based on model and condition of Wii console. Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account automatically; $50 bonus credit will be emailed within four business days of acceptance of your trade-in."
You must complete your Xbox 360 or PS3 console purchase no later than 3/31/2012.