Aksys Games Announces Hoshigami Remix
March 23, 2007
Aksys Games Announces Hoshigami Remix for Nintendo DS
Aksys Games announced its first game for the Nintendo DS, Hoshigami Remix, a remake of the popular strategy RPG originally released on the PlayStation One, for release in the summer of 2007.
"We are proud to be resurrecting the Hoshigami franchise on the Nintendo DS," said Akibo Shieh, President, Aksys Games. "The multitude of new additions and gameplay enhancements make this the definitive version of Hoshigami and is sure to secure its place among the best tactical RPG games ever created."
About Hoshigami Remix
On the floating continent of Mardias, a war has broken out between the Kingdoms of Valaim and Nightweld that threatens to upset the balance of power in the land. Our hero, Fazz, and his ragtag band of mercenaries are thrust into the fight and are hired to protect one of the Ruins of Ixia from the Valamian forces. Unbeknownst to them, an insidious evil begins to rise from the shadows... Will Fazz be able to stop it before Mardias destroyed?
- Experience the world of Hoshigami like never before! Hoshigami Remix also features a brand new character, missions, music, character art, introductory animation as well as a new localization.
- Novice tactician or battle-hardened veteran? Select from three different difficulty levels and tailor the game to your skill.
- Immerse yourself in battle with an enhanced user interface Issue strategic commands quickly and efficiently with a revised, streamlined interface and optional stylus control!
- Over 50 hours of gameplay with branching paths and multiple endings! Are you skilled enough to get the one and only true ending?
- Trade special items with your friends! Be a power player and jumpstart your friends’ games with super weapons, armor and spells!
Hoshigami Remix has not yet been rated by the ESRB and has an MSRP of $29.99.