2K Games details XCOM: Enemy Unknown's second patch
2K Games and Firaxis has been "listening to your comments" and is preparing a patch for XCOM: Enemy Unknown that will soon be released on all platforms. The exact release date is still to be decided, but the studio has released the patch notes for the second patch. Below are the full patch notes, which includes making the "easy difficulty" even easier.
- Abductor roof visibility problems resolved
Interception game hang issues resolved
- If two interceptors are sent after UFO
- If Skyranger is returning from combat after an Interceptor was already deployed
- SHIV inaccessible issues resolved
- AI Alien Activity Hang resolution
- Multiplayer connectivity optimization
- TempleShip optimization: All Soldiers properly spawn when restarting the mission after clearing the second room of TempleShip
- Snapshot penalty should no longer apply when Overwatching without first moving.
- Easy Difficulty is now easier.
2K is also "currently aware and researching" the issue of the defeat screen after beating the game. "We got a couple save files that they're looking at," 2K Games community coordinator drcane explained.
"Again, thanks for all the feedback and for being super patient as we prepare each patch for release. We are always monitoring the forums for issues and will post as soon as we get official updates."
We'll be sure to keep you updated with when the XCOM: Enemy Unknown patch will release.