Divinity: Original Sin Collector's Edition is really cool, but really limited
Only 3,000 English-language Divinity: Original Sin Collector's Editions have been made. Of that, only 1,500 are still available (the other half has already been claimed by Kickstarter backers). So if you intend on purchasing this extremely limited-supply Collector's Edition, which includes multiple copies of the game, copies of other Divinity games, a cloth map, and tons of other goodies, all of which are listed below.
- Two copies of Divinity: Original Sin for co-op adventuring
- Digital copies of Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity
- Recipe cards to help you craft in-game
- A cloth map of Rivellon
- A two-sided A2 poster
- A Soundtrack CD
- An Original Sin-themed playing card deck
- Premium-quality RPG dice set with pouch
- A Sticker pack
In addition to the Collector's Edition, Larian Studios also released a new update to the game's beta on Steam Early Access, unlocking a fully-functioning Mac version. PC and Mac players are now able to play together on-the-go with the newly-implemented "Laptop Optimized" mode. Below are the patch notes.
- Mac & PC players can now play together.
- New 'Laptop Optimized' mode will keep your game running smoothly, whether you're traveling by air, sky, or sea. Touchpad control support is also added.
- Steam Cloud saves are active, so you can continue playing your save games from several devices.
- The AI now adapts its tactics to players and the environment, and it can also make use of potions and special arrows.
- The treasure generation has been completely revamped
- Pouches allow you to easily organize items in your inventory.
- The skill & spell abilities have been revised to better support classless character builds
- Skills and spells can now be “unlearned" and also have requirements
- 10 extra talents have been added. Talents now also have requirements
- New skill effects have been added. Go on, summon a spider!
- Several quality-of-life improvements including inventory sorting, context-sensitive item menus, a dialog log, action-point usage previews, the ability to use objects from another character’s inventory and more
- Numerous bug fixes and balancing changes