PlayStation's PAX East 2014 plans
Sony may not have the massive booth we're accustomed to seeing, but the company isn't completely ditching the consumer oriented expo. Instead, for the first time ever, the company's booth will host five of PlayStation's Worldwide Studios community teams: Guerrilla, Media Molecule, Naughty Dog, Sony Santa Monica, and Sony Xdev.
At the booth you can talk with the community team leads from each studio and purchase various memorabilia exclusive to PAX East.
"While you’re there we’ll be offering up some highly collectible PlayStation memorabilia," said Naughty Dog community strategist Eric Monacelli. "This merchandise is rare, coveted, unique to PAX East, and will sell out! Here’s a full rundown on what’s been created exclusively for sale at the PlayStation Worldwide Studios Community Exchange:"
Below are some of the items that will be for sale:
- Killzone Shadow Fall Assault Trooper T-shirt ($20)
- Killzone Shadow Fall Toothpick Holder ($10)
- The Ellie Pinny ($15)
- The Last of Us Cool Bunny T-shirt or Firefly Symbol T-shirt ($20)
- 200 copies of a short run of 1,000 of The Last of Us: American Dreams Limited Edition Graphic Novel
- God of War T-shirt or Hohokum T-shirt ($20)
- God of War "Kratos of the Rising Sun" toothpick glass ($10)
- Sackboy iPhone and Samsung phone cases for $20 and $10 respectively
- Exclusive Sony Xdev prizes ranging from games to signed artwork
- An iOta Pinny
- Tearaway posters
- iota and atoi phone charms (free!)
The biggest exclusive from Sony at PAX East however will be the inFamous: Second Son Collectible Delsin Statue. Just 300 of these were ever made, and 77 of them will be available at PAX East for $150 each. It'll only be available on Saturday, April 12.