Clash of Clans sneak peeks: Co-leaders & Hero Ability
SuperCell has revealed a few more new features that are coming to Clash of Clans as part of an update presumably coming this week.
The first is a new Clan Co-leader rank to "relieve some stress from your weary Clan Leader's shoulders." Getting into a bit more detail on the forums, SuperCell explained that Clan Co-leaders can be appointed by the Clan Leader or other Co-leaders. Co-leaders will have all of the privileges of a Clan Leader, except for the ability to demote or kick other Co-leaders. Clan Elders are also getting some changes; they will no longer be able to promote or demote and will only be able to kick normal members from the Clan.
The next feature is a new Hero Ability for the Barbarian King called Iron Fist. Upon use, Iron Fist will allow the Barbarian King and all nearby Barbarians to become enraged for a short time, moving faster and dealing more damage. Below are some more specific details regarding the ability.
- To activate the Iron Fist, tap the Barbarian King's icon again after deploying him.
- A group of loyal Barbarians are called in to reinforce their King immediately.
- The King and all nearby Barbarians receive his Barbarian Rage aura, moving faster and dealing more damage.
- The first rank unlocks for free at Hero level 5 and improves in strength every additional 5 Hero levels.
- It does not stack with the Rage Spell.
- BONUS: Level 5 Freeze Spell leaves defenses on ice for longer than ever before!