GTA 5 update released on Xbox 360
Grand Theft Auto 5 patch 1.03, which was released yesterday on PlayStation 3, is now live on Xbox 360. As already detailed by Rockstar, the focus on the patch is on resolving the cause of players losing their gameplay progress, but there are a number of technical fixes, tweaks, and enhancements as well.
Below are all of the fixes included in the title update:
- Fixes multiple issues causing character deletion or other loss of progress
- Fixes issues causing infinite loading, infinite sky cams, and missing interface options between jobs
- Fixes an issue causing the "replay" option to be locked out on certain jobs
- Fixes an issue where a player would become stuck in the mod garage when respraying a Sanchez motor bike
- Fixes an issue where the Player became stuck inside Los Santos Customs during Online tutorial flow.
- Fixes an issue causing the loss of guns and ammo
- Fixes issues causing GTA races ending early because of players spawning too far ahead
- Fixes issues in Last Team Standing where sessions would not progress past the lobby
- Fixes issues with network errors when joining Last Team Standing using Quick Job
- Added clarifications around when a player is using a temporary character in GTA Online during Rockstar Cloud server outages
- Adjusts the monetary penalty for being killed in a One on One match
Rockstar noted "some specific instances where players purchase a vehicle and the save does not occur due to a cloud save failure." They are currently working on a fix for that issue and will provide an update when they know more.
For those of you who have already downloaded the patch, have you noticed an improvement in GTA Online?