GTA Online title update patch notes for PS3; Xbox 360 update expected to arrive 'overnight'
Earlier today, Rockstar released a title update for Grand Theft Auto Online that was supposed to address the numerous issues plaguing Grand Theft Auto 5's multiplayer. We assumed this was the lengthy list Rockstar had on its hub page, but we were not quite certain. Thankfully, Rockstar has released the detailed patch notes and the fixes are as follows:
- Fix to address the issue where players were stuck launching a session before the Mall or Nothing race in the online tutorial.
- Fix to address an issue where bank & cash were deleted incorrectly in some cases.
- Fix to address incorrect amounts of cash being dropped when the player dies in Missions and Last Team Standing.
- Fixes an issue where the Character Switch Wheel would disappear after a failed load.
- Fixes an issue where attempting to enter GTA Online via the Character Switch Wheel caused a black screen.
- Fixes an issue where temporary characters were overwriting main characters.
- Fixes an issue where players were losing apartments and the money they spent on them.
- Fixes an issue that caused Story Mode missions to be missed in some instances.
- Removes the autosave that occurred when transitioning into GTA Online from within GTAV Story Mode to prevent the chance of Story Mode saves becoming corrupted.
- Several tweaks to GTA Online including improving overall stability.
Unfortunately, the patch has only been released for PS3 so far. Rockstar maintains they are "currently working with Microsoft to get this update published for Xbox 360 as soon as possible." The developer expects it to go live "by sometime tonight."