Call of Duty Ghosts multiplayer showcases intense action, and destructible environments
Some of the highlights that Activision's CEO, Eric Hirshberg has revealed some new key features coming to Call of Duty: Ghosts. The brief trailer showcased some intense action, as well as teased some new modes and new mechanics.
Some of these include:
- Squads mode
- Dynamic Map events - Players will no longer just have to learn the layout of the map, but learn how the map reacts to players. Crumbling buildings and structures will smash unsuspecting players.
- Seven new multiplayer modes
- Multiplayer will include more than 30 new weapons, a new weapon class, the Marksman Rifle, new kill streaks, and new co-op mode
- Call of Duty stats can be accessed through a mobile app, which will track progress no matter what system you're playing on
- Lastly, Call of Duty Ghosts will run at 60FPS on both current gen, and next-gen consoles.