This Saints Row 4 special edition costs a cool $1 million
There's been plenty of Saints Row 4 special editions announced leading up to the game's launch this month, but today Deep Silver announced a very special edition. The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition aka The Million Dollar Pack -- a new bundle that carries a hefty price tag of, you guessed it, one million dollars. That's right: $1,000,000 for a video game (well, and a bunch of other cool sh*t).
Remember the Saints Row 4 Game of the Generation Edition, the "one collector's edition to rule them all"? Yea, this one definitely trumps it, throwing in a Lamborghini Gallardo, plastic surgery of your choice, two separate seven-night stays at completely different hotels, and your very own hostage rescue experience. And that's not even all.
Here's everything you're $1 million will get you:
- Saints Row IV : Commander in Chief Edition
- A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
- A full day of spy training
- A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
- One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile
- Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
- A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
- 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
- Hostage rescue experience
- A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
- 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition is available for pre-order through GAME, though you'll actually have to send Deep Silver an email if you are serious. If you are serious, act quick because there is only one available -- and you can bet there is one loon out there willing to drop a million smackeroos on this baby. If I had the money I'd love to get it, but my journalist pay coupled with my fiancée's pitiful teacher salary won't even make a dent.